To confirm your examination is scheduled for Thursday 15th July 2021
Your venue is:
Please do not enter the hotel before being called by Daniel the invigilator – Any candidates coming into the hotel before being called will be asked to leave and their exam will be forfeited.
Please wait near the entrance to the Hotel as indicated on the attached image by the arrow.
The hotel has free parking.
As I am sure everyone can appreciate we still have a duty of care to everyone who takes their examinations, therefore until the covid guidelines are more clear the below will still be in place for your examination next week – this includes the wearing of a face covering.
If this email has been sent to you in error or you don’t intend on coming to the examination please let me know.
If you have any questions or this unclear to you please don’t hesitate in contacting me.
Link to Hotels website
Link to Google maps
Kind Regards, Simon.
t. 01934 752 500
Please find below guidance on what we are doing to help reduce the spread of the coronavirus and keep everyone safe during the examinations
- It’s vital you bring an appropriate face covering with you, these will not be provided and without one you will not be able to sit the examination.
- If you are feeling unwell or showing signs of the coronavirus please do not attend the examination.
- The following measures are being put into place at all the examination venues in the forthcoming months in conjunction with the venues’ own policies:
- On entering the building, you will be required to either scan the track & trace QR code or complete the contact track & trace form – you will be guided by the invigilator. Should this not be available I will provide the hotel your name and contact number which they will hold for 21 days.
- The only identification accepted is photo ID which shall be checked by the invigilator from 2 metres once candidates have been seated in the examination room. Please ensure you have your photo ID with you. If the invigilator is unable to ascertain your identity, you will be required to email your identification.
- All candidates are requested to stay in the examination room for the full duration of the exam. At the end of the examination those candidates sitting at the front of the room should leave first.
- The size and the layout of the examination room will comply with the social distancing requirements where possible.
- Where possible windows in the examination room will be left open to ventilate the room.
- The maximum candidate number of the examination is 10 – plus one invigilator.
- All candidates must wear an appropriate face covering upon entering the building, during the examination and until they have left the building.
- If you are unsure what is considered an appropriate face covering please visit the gov.uk website for additional information.
- Face coverings will not be provided.
- Should you be entitled to an exemption please contact us a minimum of 5 days prior to the examination. Due to the nature and setting that examinations are taken we don’t feel we can provide the duty of care to other candidates should not all candidates be in an appropriate face covering.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers will be provided on each desk.
- Every desk, hard surface, calculator, laptop, mouse and hand sanitiser will be wiped clean with antibacterial wipes after each examination.
- All paper and stationery will be newly provided, with any excess material, from previous exams, disposed of in a safe and controlled manner in a dedicated bin.
- Refreshments will NOT be provided during the examination and we would ask that should you bring your own refreshments you take away your rubbish.
- Food and snacks are NOT to be permitted in the examination room.
- We will be continually monitoring the government’s guidance and directives and will update our COVID-19 procedure accordingly if necessary.
- Your examination may be forfeited should any of the following occur:
Ø Coming into the exam room before being called by the invigilator.
Ø Not wearing a face covering at any point whilst in the hotel or during the examination (unless you are drinking whilst in the exam).
Ø Failure to wear the face-covering correctly.
Ø Arguing or being aggressive with the invigilator
t. 01934 752 500